Would you buy new office chairs and leave them in the storeroom? Or print fresh business cards and hide them away in a filing box, to gather dust? Probably not. So, why leave critical parts of your software in their metaphorical wrapping? Unfortunately, many of us aren’t pushing the software we use every day to its limits. In fact, one third of all software goes unused. That’s almost comparable to the number of wasted gym memberships! This is likely why Kev, head consultant at August (our dedicated training partner), regularly encounters ‘lightbulb moments’ during his sessions. Agents’ eyes light up when they realise they could easily be saving over four hours a week.But the benefits of training don’t stop there...
Training: the gift that keeps on giving
With training, you can expect to:
- Build a stronger, more confident teamShared learning helps strengthen relationships. It also stops knowledge from being siloed and increases the likelihood of your agents being able to help each other out down the track.
- Maintain a competitive edgeCompanies that send their employees for training have a 37% higher productivity rate than those that don’t. When you push Rex to its limits, you’ll have more time to focus on the dollar productive activities. You can focus your energy on innovation and staying ahead of the curve, instead of wasting time on menial tasks.
- Be more consistentTraining helps ensure all staff use Rex the same way. It’ll make it easy to navigate records and help to give buyers and sellers a consistent experience.
- Keep up with changesWe’ve got plenty of new features lined up for release this year! We keep you posted with blog posts on every update so that you can get a firm grasp on the changes and how to make the best use of them.
- Discover new featuresRex is jam-packed with smart functionality. You can get by just scraping the surface, but why not dig deeper and use all of the features available to you?
However, just as you can’t expect to become fit by simply buying a gym membership, you can’t expect to buy software and instantly become more productive. Here’s how to get more from your CRM.
How to level-up in Rex
We’ve made it as easy as possible for you to use Rex to its full potential, with a few different options.
Our learning management system (LMS) - Rex University
Rex University is a complete online training solution filled the brim with videos, walk-throughs and quizzes to test your knowledge. It’s coming soon, so watch this space! If you’d like early access, let us know at email@example.com.
We run free webinars to help you get the most out of new and existing features.Here’s what’s coming up:
- Rex’s new tools, Tuesday 30 July at 11 am - 11:30 am AESTLearn how to use new features including image cycling and delayed portal uploads.Register here.
- Sneak peek: what’s coming to Rex, Thursday 1 August at 11 am - 11:30 am AESTGet an early look at some of the exciting improvements landing in Rex soon!Register here.
- Managing OFI’s, Thursday 22 August at 11 am - 11:30 am AESTLearn how to add attendees and manage follow ups quickly and easily.Register here.
Get help when you need it
Rex’s help centre contains a huge collection of support documentation to help answer any functionality related questions you may have. The search bar works like Google to find you a solution in just a few clicks. For example, if you want to know how to make best use of tracks, the support documentation is your best friend! However, if you have a very specific or novel question in mind, it’s best to direct your questions to our support team.
Focus on a feature a week
Break Rex up into bite-size pieces. You could focus on learning tracks first, then hone in on the newsletter feature. You’ll know your way around every corner of Rex in no time at all. At the end of each week, test your knowledge by explaining how it works to a colleague. Teaching someone else is one of the best ways to learn, after all. Once you can do that easily, you’re good to move onto the next feature!
Our dedicated training division (August) runs one-on-one training and open workshops. Sessions are tailored specifically to your needs and cater to the sales team, administration staff or both. But that’s not all! As a little teaser for the more tangible treasures that training unearths, stay tuned for some top tips from Kev in part two: five Rex hacks to shave hours off your week (and build a stronger team!). Coming soon.