Improve on prospecting by looking at your OABs
We listened to your suggestions from UserVoice and are pleased to let you know that we have expanded Custom Reporting to allow you to report on OABs.
Prospecting is tough at the moment, but it doesn't have to be. You can now bring up a list of OABs that you have spotted in the last 90 days. Owner info can be easily included in the same row. Letting you see the homeowners who may be unhappy with their current agent, and those whose listing authority may be about to run out! Making it easier for you to prospect with data you already have.
Rex Mobile: Capture postcode during OFI check-ins and improved record ownership indicators
Not only have we been spending time improving the reliability of the app, but we have also added some awesome functionality to make it easier for you to get the information you need.
When capturing buyer info at open homes, you can now also input their postcode at the same time. This feeds through to the marketing postcode, giving you a more comprehensive view of buyers who might also be looking to sell.
Mass re-assign and delete reminders with a few clicks
Has someone left your agency? Need to re-assign a bunch of reminders, but don't want to sit there for hours?
No need to. You can now reassign AND delete irrelevant reminders en mass with a few clicks. Using our powerful filters, you can find exactly what you need and give your database a much-needed cleanup in a few mere minutes. Head on over to the Reminders list to begin your data spring clean.
What else have we been up to?
- Fixed an issue where project records would not load.
- Fixed a rare issue where the first pages of brochures would not render.
- Sale prices on a contract can be marked as inclusive or exclusive of GST - this one is for our commercial agencies!
- Grouping on a hidden column in Custom Reporting now makes the column visible if it wasn't already.
- We now pre-fill to 'from' and 'to' fields on a Custom Report when switching to the custom date range from another option.
- Fixed an issue where you could not use some merge tags when creating Word document brochures.