Easier to Learn
An intuitive system combined with gold class support ensures faster user adoption, reducing time and money spent on training.
Easier to Use
Maximise your investment with a system your team will be happy to use, transforming your data handling into an asset rather than a chore.
Easier to Scale
Never need to switch CRMs again. Rex CRM expands as you do, creating a fully integrated ecosystem tailored to your needs.
What types of properties does Rex support?
All of them - Residential, Rural, Commercial, Land and Business.
What should a CRM do for you and your agency?
A CRM, or Customer Relationship Management system, should provide a number of benefits for both you and your agency in order to help you manage your contacts, leads, and sales more effectively. Here are some of the key things that a good real estate CRM should do for you:
- Centralise your contacts and leads: A CRM should allow you to store all of your contacts and leads in one central location, making it easier to manage and organise your client data.
- Track communication and activity: The CRM should track all communication and activity related to each contact, including emails, phone calls, meetings, and property viewings, helping you to keep track of the status of each lead.
- Automate lead generation and nurturing: A good CRM should provide automated lead generation and nurturing capabilities, such as lead capture forms, lead scoring, and drip email campaigns, to help you convert more leads into sales.
- Provide analytics and reporting: The CRM should offer analytics and reporting features to help you track your sales performance, monitor your marketing campaigns, and identify areas for improvement.
- Enable collaboration and teamwork: A CRM should enable collaboration and teamwork by allowing multiple agents to access and update client data, assign tasks, and share information.
- Integrate with other tools and systems: The CRM should integrate with other tools and systems that you use, such as your website, social media, marketing automation software, and accounting software, to streamline your workflow and reduce manual data entry.
By providing these features, a CRM can help you streamline your sales process, increase your productivity, and ultimately grow your business.
What does CRM stand for in real estate
What is a CRM in real estate? The definition of a CRM is 'Customer Relationship Management' and it’s an important tool in the arsenal of any real estate agent who wants to be at top form. CRMs track all your customer interactions so that you can make sure they are happy with their experience, while also staying up-to date on new prospects as they arise!
What are the key features of a real estate CRM?
- Organise prospect information, making it easy to find (i.e., no more hunting through spreadsheets).
- Quickly respond to property inquiries without having to dig through your inbox.
- Keep track of which prospects you've reached out to and which ones are farther along in the home buying process.
- Gather information digitally, such as your prospects' website activity or whether they opened your emails.
- Manage your sales pipeline in one place and keep track of closings.
- Maintain contact with past clients for relationship management and future referrals.
- Automate tasks and workflow such as email follow-ups after open-houses.