Vendor feedback report changes, new enquiry feedback type, new contract activity reports and 20 other minor updates / improvements.
Feedback report improvements
Rex's feedback report now provides increased flexibility around display of key statistics. We've made this report more flexible to allow for the varying ways our clients record their listing feedback. In particular:
- Trend data is now hidden by default and display can be turned on or off in the report generation dialog
- Trend data can now be displayed for a specified date range
- Users can now selectively display data for any or all of match alerts, OFI attendance, private inspections, enquiries
- We've added a new ability to selectively break down activity into Hot / Warm and Cold interest levels.
New enquiry feedback type for listing feedback
Delivering on a very popular feature request, Rex has created a new "enquiry" feedback type for listing feedback reports. Enquiries allow reporting of pre-inspection interest on a property from websites and other sources.Like OFI feedback, enquiries allow association of multiple related contacts in a single entry. Enquiries include an enquiry source value (mapped to VPA marketing categories) to allow you to better map the origin of your property enquiry and assess the ROI of marketing spend.
Contract activity reports
Rex's reporting centre has been updated to add two new contract condition reports. Reports include default and custom conditions and due dates (including deposit dates) and are available from the reporting section under the admin menu.
- New login dialog and overlay for expired sessions: If your Rex session expires due to inactivity while you're logged in, Rex will now present an overlay requesting that you log in again.
- We've added merge tag support and a merge tag insertion button for brochure builder. Standard and custom data fields can now be added to brochures.
- Most value lists in the admin area can now be ordered / filtered
- Portal uploads now supports feeding to new homessections on realestate.com.au and domain.com.au
- Custom fields are now available for inclusion in merge templates and available in the published listings API
- Match profiles - suburbs can now be added by postcode.
- Mail merge now includes attachments in contact history entries
- Manual / auto mail merge now appears in contact stream.
- We've added a new "attach contact" option for reminders that have missing contact records
- Stock-list reports generated from the listings section now include an order-by option
- Page size (show 10, 20 or 100 records in list view).
For any enquiries or feedback, please contact our friendly product support team via email@example.com.