Review your audience
Review your ads
Set a budget
How are Spoke's audience segments made?
Spoke's audience segments are built from selected behaviours, interests and other demographics provided by Facebook and Google. They are built by our team as the result of real estate knowledge / research and data. We conducted a series of experiments to create the relevant segments and we constantly test and iterate on these to achieve improved campaign results for our clients. The unique combinations within each audience are one of our key differentiators from similar products and we consider them somewhat as Spoke’s ‘secret sauce’ and a key part of the product’s IP.
Does Spoke adjust ads based on performance?
Spoke uses an Ad Optimisation Formula - it's a unique rule-based formula which acts like a smart marketer, who knows how to improve ads, allocate the budget or tweak the audience for each ad to get the most from the selected budget.
Does Spoke support video ads?
Yes - Spoke supports video ads for both listing and branding campaigns.
The most important thing to note is that you must upload the video to Spoke directly. Facebook doesn’t allow YouTube, Vimeo or other links.
Other things to keep in mind are:
- Length: We recommend you keep your videos around 15 seconds — as people’s attention spans drop off after that. However, anything below 60 seconds is ok. Facebook supports ridiculously long videos (up to 240 minutes) — but anything longer than a minute won’t be able to be published on Instagram or as an in-stream video, so keep it short and sweet.
- Format: Spoke supports all common video formats — mp.4, .mov, .avi, .mkv, .ogv, .gif, .wmv… the list goes on. It’s highly unlikely you’ll find a video format we don’t support — especially if you’re using a professional videographer.
- Resolution: For crystal clear videos, we recommend your videos be at least 600 pixels wide. So, make sure you’re uploading high quality videos — ideally shot in HD.
- File size: We want you to be able to show off your listings in all their high-res glory — so Spoke supports videos up to 4GB in size. That’s huge.
Where on Facebook, Instagram and the Google Display network do Spoke ads appear?
Your ads will be visible on mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
Facebook Ads will appear on:
- Newsfeed - single image
- Newsfeed - video
- Newsfeed - 5 image carousel including agency logo
- Instant articles - single image
- Desktop column (right side of newsfeed) - single image
- Marketplace - single image
- Messenger inbox - single image
- Facebook stories - single image
- Facebook stories - video
Instagram Ads will appear on:
- Instagram feed - single image
- Instagram feed - video
- Instagram feed - 5 image carousel including agency logo
- Instagram stories - single image
- Instagram stories - video
Google Ads will appear on:
- Youtube - 2 images
- Gmail - 1 image and 1 text
- Display network - 17 images
Tell us about you and see how Spoke helps you grow
Take the guesswork out of your real estate marketing efforts with Spoke
Looking to take your real estate marketing efforts to the next level? Look no further than Spoke, a powerful real estate advertising platform that makes it easy to reach thousands of buyers, sellers, and promote your brand online.
Quickly launch your next real estate advertising campaign in 4 simple steps - add your content, review your audience, review your ads, set your budget and you’re good to go. With more than 26 different ad formats available through Facebook, Instagram, and millions of websites across the Google Display Network, Spoke is the real estate marketing platform that will get your listings and your business noticed.
Tired of expensive portal fees that direct your prospects to competitor listings? Launching your own real estate advertising campaign through Spoke lets you skip the portal fees and target more of the right buyers at the right time based on their location, interests, and demographics. Easily create beautiful ads from Spoke’s inbuilt templates that will capture attention and improve sales performance and prospecting. Get even more out of your real estate marketing efforts with detailed reporting that lets you track your results and ROI.
Whether you're looking to sell a new listing or connect with potential vendors, Spoke has the tools you need to stand out in today's competitive real estate landscape. So why wait? Find out how you can improve your real estate marketing with Spoke and start getting more leads today!