More actionable insights with custom reporting
Whether you use our built-in reports or customise your own, you can create the reports that work best for you. With dozens of adjustable fields and the ability to group, aggregate, and pivot data, you have the power to make data-driven decisions that propel your business forward.
Put your data to work
By choosing a real estate CRM with easy-to-use custom reporting, KPI, and productivity metrics, your property business will have all the necessary tools to use your database to its fullest potential.
Powerful prospecting out of the box
Building a consistent and reliable listings pipeline is the holy grail for high performing agencies. By combining our powerful database management tools with relationship-building workflows and automation, you’ll have the recipe to become the most successful agency in your area.
Win more clients for life
Establish trust with a real estate CRM that enables you to stay true to your brand and processes. Impress your clients at every step of their
home-buying journey and gain repeat business.
Manage your day for ultimate efficiency
With a full calendar inside Rex Sales and Rentals CRM you'll never miss an appointment, and neither will your vendors. And staying on top of tasks from your phone, brings a whole new meaning to your countryside office.
Customer service best practice built-in
Being responsive with buyers, sellers and everyone in between is essential best practice. With Rex Sales and Rentals CRM this is made really simple with dedicated tools to enhance your customer service.
What types of properties does Rex support?
All of them - Residential, Rural, Commercial, Land and Business.
What should a real estate CRM do for you and your agency?
A real estate CRM, or Customer Relationship Management system, should provide a number of benefits for both you and your agency in order to help you manage your contacts, leads, and sales more effectively. Here are some of the key things that a good real estate CRM should do for you:
- Centralise your contacts and leads: A real estate CRM should allow you to store all of your contacts and leads in one central location, making it easier to manage and organise your client data.
- Track communication and activity: The CRM should track all communication and activity related to each contact, including emails, phone calls, meetings, and property viewings, helping you to keep track of the status of each lead.
- Automate lead generation and nurturing: A good real estate CRM should provide automated lead generation and nurturing capabilities, such as lead capture forms, lead scoring, and drip email campaigns, to help you convert more leads into sales.
- Provide analytics and reporting: The CRM should offer analytics and reporting features to help you track your sales performance, monitor your marketing campaigns, and identify areas for improvement.
- Enable collaboration and teamwork: A real estate CRM should enable collaboration and teamwork by allowing multiple agents to access and update client data, assign tasks, and share information.
- Integrate with other tools and systems: The CRM should integrate with other tools and systems that you use, such as your website, social media, marketing automation software, and accounting software, to streamline your workflow and reduce manual data entry.
By providing these features, a real estate CRM can help you streamline your sales process, increase your productivity, and ultimately grow your business.
What does CRM stand for in real estate
What is a CRM in real estate? The definition of a CRM is 'Customer Relationship Management' and it’s an important tool in the arsenal of any real estate agent who wants to be at top form. CRMs track all your customer interactions so that you can make sure they are happy with their experience, while also staying up-to date on new prospects as they arise!
What are the key features of a real estate CRM?
- Organise prospect information, making it easy to find (i.e., no more hunting through spreadsheets).
- Quickly respond to property inquiries without having to dig through your inbox.
- Keep track of which prospects you've reached out to and which ones are farther along in the home buying process.
- Gather information digitally, such as your prospects' website activity or whether they opened your emails.
- Manage your sales pipeline in one place and keep track of closings.
- Maintain contact with past clients for relationship management and future referrals.
- Automate tasks and workflow such as email follow-ups after open-houses.
Want more leads and listings?
In a highly competitive market the overall aesthetics and usability of your site is critical to winning new businesses. Attract more listings with a site that truly reflects the image and philosophy of your brand while providing a seamless user experience.
From beautiful listings pages, agent profiles, and client testimonials, to high resolution imagery, video and 3D property tours. Siteloft’s sites integrate all the features to position your agency at the top of the market. Not only this but Siteloft’s fully responsive designs allow you to capitalise on the huge percentage of traffic that comes from mobile devices, ensuring that prospects have easy access to all your listings and enjoy a seamless user experience wherever they may be.
Integrate your website and CRM for increased performance. Remove double data entry by synching listings from your CRM. Automatically populate page title and meta data from listing data in your CRM to improve organic search rankings. Maintain a clean database by syncing new leads to existing contacts.