Reach the right people, at the right time
Rex Reach identifies key signals from potential buyers and sellers based on their online behaviour, so you can engage with the right people, at the right time, with the right message. On top of that, our Ad Performance Formula ensures you always have maximum online appeal by analysing the combination of images and text that get the most engagement, and optimises accordingly.
Skyrocket agency marketing results
Amplify your estate agency brand with digital ads, whether you're promoting your listings, your agency as a whole, or even yourself.
Creating ads has never
For estate agents who want to create effective ads with minimal time and effort, Rex Reach is the ultimate marketing solution. Our platform allows you to quickly generate ads for Facebook, Instagram, and millions of websites across the Google Display Network, giving your listings maximum exposure. With our 26+ ad formats specifically designed for the estate agency industry, it's never been easier to capture the attention of your target audience.
Get started in just a few clicks
The Rex Reach is designed and built to make digital advertising for estate agency easy. You can launch a campaign in just a few clicks and get easy to digest valuable reports you can share with vendors.
Rex Reach transforms Raine & Horne’s digital marketing strategy
As a fourth generation and 100% family owned Australian business, Raine & Horne have long remained at the forefront of the real estate industry. With such a long-standing history, Raine & Horne continues to find new strategies to remain leaders in the property sector and are showing no signs of slowing down.
How are Reach's audience segments made?
Reach's audience segments are built from selected behaviours, interests and other demographics provided by Facebook and Google. They are built by our team as the result of real estate knowledge / research and data. We conducted a series of experiments to create the relevant segments and we constantly test and iterate on these to achieve improved campaign results for our clients. The unique combinations within each audience are one of our key differentiators from similar products and we consider them somewhat as Reach's ‘secret sauce’ and a key part of the product’s IP.
Does Rex Reach adjust real estate adverts based on performance?
Reach uses an Ad Optimisation Formula - it's a unique rule-based formula which acts like a smart marketer, who knows how to improve ads, allocate the budget or tweak the audience for each ad to get the most from the selected budget.
Does Reach support video ads?
Yes - Reach supports video ads for both listing and branding campaigns.
The most important thing to note is that you must upload the video to Reach directly. Facebook doesn’t allow YouTube, Vimeo or other links.
Other things to keep in mind are:
- Length: We recommend you keep your videos around 15 seconds — as people’s attention spans drop off after that. However, anything below 60 seconds is ok. Facebook supports ridiculously long videos (up to 240 minutes) — but anything longer than a minute won’t be able to be published on Instagram or as an in-stream video, so keep it short and sweet.
- Format: Reach supports all common video formats — mp.4, .mov, .avi, .mkv, .ogv, .gif, .wmv… the list goes on. It’s highly unlikely you’ll find a video format we don’t support — especially if you’re using a professional videographer.
- Resolution: For crystal clear videos, we recommend your videos be at least 600 pixels wide. So, make sure you’re uploading high quality videos — ideally shot in HD.
- File size: We want you to be able to show off your listings in all their high-res glory — so Reach supports videos up to 4GB in size. That’s huge.
Where on Facebook, Instagram and the Google Display network do Reach ads appear?
Your ads will be visible on mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
Facebook Ads will appear on:
- Newsfeed - single image
- Newsfeed - video
- Newsfeed - 5 image carousel including agency logo
- Instant articles - single image
- Desktop column (right side of newsfeed) - single image
- Marketplace - single image
- Messenger inbox - single image
- Facebook stories - single image
- Facebook stories - video
Instagram Ads will appear on:
- Instagram feed - single image
- Instagram feed - video
- Instagram feed - 5 image carousel including agency logo
- Instagram stories - single image
- Instagram stories - video
Google Ads will appear on:
- Youtube - 2 images
- Gmail - 1 image and 1 text
- Display network - 17 images
Want more leads and listings?
In a highly competitive market the overall aesthetics and usability of your site is critical to winning new businesses. Attract more listings with a site that truly reflects the image and philosophy of your brand while providing a seamless user experience.
From beautiful listings pages, agent profiles, and client testimonials, to high resolution imagery, video and 3D property tours. Siteloft’s sites integrate all the features to position your agency at the top of the market. Not only this but Siteloft’s fully responsive designs allow you to capitalise on the huge percentage of traffic that comes from mobile devices, ensuring that prospects have easy access to all your listings and enjoy a seamless user experience wherever they may be.
Integrate your website and CRM for increased performance. Remove double data entry by synching listings from your CRM. Automatically populate page title and meta data from listing data in your CRM to improve organic search rankings. Maintain a clean database by syncing new leads to existing contacts.