We’re a design-driven company with a passionate, young team. Together we use our abilities to take complex problems and untangle them into simple, usable products. Ownership is one of our core values, and so we like to give people responsibility and discretion. Our Brisbane office is located in Newstead, close to the Gasworks precinct, surrounded by great cafes, eating areas, and microbreweries.
About the role
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for the management of Rex Reach’s client portfolio, which will involve ongoing engagement and involvement with existing clients, as well as onboarding new clients and finding everyday opportunities that arise from close relationship management.
Working within the sales and product department of Rex Software you will be responsible for the management of Rex Reach’s client portfolio, which will involve ongoing engagement and involvement with existing clients, as well as onboarding and educating new clients.
To be successful, you must be able to drive significant business value for existing and prospective clients. This requires being an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organisation from the top down. You should have an in-depth understanding of the client's journey and the ability to lead sales and change clients' behaviours in a highly consultative manner.
We know many real estate agents have been excited to try our real estate-focused digital marketing platform over the last three years. However, not all real estate agents have consistently used our platform due to a lack of understanding of the value and power that digital marketing and social media audiences can have applied to real estate.
The challenge now is to educate the market and target the most successful agencies in the ANZ market with Rex Software's combined website and digital marketing business generation product suite. To achieve this you will target agents selling high-end listings, who therefore obtain high VPA packages and having high branding budgets to match.
What you'll bring
- Own the full business development cycle, generating new leads from top ANZ residential and commercial real estate agencies and servicing inbound leads to close new business opportunities.
- Work with the Account Management and Onboarding Team on post-sale implementations, ongoing training and account management to ensure that client’s expectations are met, and the product is in continuing and constant use.
- Be a highly professional, proactive hunter with the ability to influence people on a different level and with a relationship-building attitude.
- Meet and exceed KPIs set by management
- Manage the opportunity funnel by analysing and controlling pipeline activities through the use of the software provided
- Identify and execute cross-sale opportunities across the Rex product suite.
Nice to haves
You should be an experienced salesperson with experience in the Real Estate or technology industries, including 3+ years of proven track in business-to-business sales and building long-standing client relationships. Other key requirements in the role include:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and experience delivering compelling presentations to senior-level executives
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to identify issues, and market trends, evaluate options and provide recommendations.
- Capacity to independently and simultaneously manage a number of very different priorities, clients and projects
- You will have the ability to develop a deep understanding of the technology needs of Real Estate clients, Rexlabs products and where technology fits in the sales process.
- A genuine love of sales, including positivity, resilience, and hunger for chasing for the next deal
Our Brisbane warehouse office, which is lush with tropical plants, a fully stocked kitchen and specialised private work booths, is located in Newstead, close to the Gasworks precinct, surrounded by great cafes, eating areas, and microbreweries.
In London, we’re in the heart of Shoreditch, close to the travel network and at home in WeWork.